Suzuki Swift Remap
The Suzuki Swift is a subcompact car produced by Suzuki in Japan since 2000. Prior to this, the “Swift” nameplate had been applied to the Suzuki Cultus in export markets such as Australasia, Europe, India and North America.
If you want to gain more power, torque and better MPG for your Suzuki Swift Car? Then look no further.
Our Suzuki diesel performance chips and Suzuki remapping via the OBD port will dramatically improve your Car performance and improve your MPG!
- Every vehicle we do is Custom Remapped, nothing less will do
- Every vehicle we do carries a Lifetime Warranty on the software
- Every vehicle we do carries a no-quibble 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
After your ECU upgrade to your Suzuki Swift, you will enjoy:
- Increased horsepower | Increased torque | Better throttle response
- Smoother power delivery | Improved fuel economy | Safer overtaking
Performance Result For Suzuki Swift
|Model||Original BHP||Tuned BHP||Original Nm||Tuned Nm|
|1.3 DDiS 16V||68||80||180||250|
|1.3 DDiS 16V||75||100||145||185|
[Note: Nm = Newton metre and BHP = Brake Horse Power]
You can call us on our Business number: 08456 529 530. Our Team will be happy to help you.
You can contact Quantum Tuning Certified Dealer located near by you
Buy Your Suzuki Swift Remap Online and Save 5% from retail price.
About: Bosch EDC 16
The new Electronic Diesel Control EDC 16 engine management system from Bosch has its debut in the V10-TDI- and R5-TDI-engines. Bosch EDC 16 engine management system is designed to be compatible as both a single and double control unit concept. The actual concept used depends on the number of cylinders in the engine.